Highline Internet Notice for Residents on Private Roads

Updated 8/23/23:  Highline is currently reevaluating the right of entry procedures.  New information will be posted and emailed through the website subscription service as soon as it becomes available.

To those signed up for Highline and who live on a Private Road – In order for Highline to run the fiber optic cable on any and all private roads a “Right of Entry Agreement” will be necessary.  Please contact Shannon Sink with your address and request the “Right of Entry Agreement” as soon as possible.

If you have any questions, please contact Trustee Yvonne Clark at trustee1@watersmeet.us or cell 906-477-3029.